It’s the people involved with Flower Pod that make it such a great place to work or volunteer. Without the dedication and support they provide, along with the many people that have already contributed but are no longer involved, we would not be where we are.
As a charity, Reach Learning Disability lead the way in finding and recruiting excellent people who have the dedication, skill and enthusiasm to make things happen.
- the board of Trustees at Reach Learning Disability provide ongoing support for the project in recognition of the benefits Flower Pod deliver as a service provider and in promoting the visibility of the charity within the local community
- Steve Shatwell (CEO), Julia Sandhu (Funding Director) and Anna Joyce (ex Reach Director, now a volunteer) provided the entrepreneurial vision to get Flower Pod started in 2012
- Flower Pod is managed on a day-by-day basis by a small team of dedicated employees, supported by their colleagues throughout Reach Learning Disability
- without the support of our 40-strong team of volunteers, Flower Pod would not survive. We would like to express our ongoing thanks to everyone involved; past and present
- people with learning disabilities are supervised to work alongside our employees and volunteers – without their participation Flower Pod would not flourish
- involvement from local businesses and educational establishments has been instrumental from the start in making Flower Pod a success
We are always looking for good people, businesses and organisations to get involved with the project, so please contact us if you are interested.