Tours and Talks
Booking one of our popular Tour & Talks is one of the best ways to discover more about Flower Pod, meet the team and clients, and enjoy our wonderful gardens.
A site visit lasts approximately two hours and includes:
- introduction to Reach Learning Disability & Flower Pod
- tour of Flower Pod site and garden (or visual presentation if off-site)
- presentation on Flower Pod as a Social Enterprise – the challenges we face and the fun we have!
- a Q&A
- refreshments including lovely cake
- A raffle draw for a beautiful fresh Flower Pod bouquet
There is a charge per head and we will need to raise additional income via donations and a raffle draw for a Flower Pod bouquet. We are happy to discuss alternative ideas if you have suggestions, as we can tailor a visit or even come to your organisation to give a presentation.
Groups that have recently booked a Tour & Talk include:
- Brackenhurst Country Women’s Club
- Norwell Gardening Club
- The Stocks Ladies Luncheon Club
- Clarborough & District WI
- Elston Garden Group
- West Bridgford U3A
- Elston Garden Club
- Mapperly Gardening Group
- Church of England Flower Arrangers
- Doorwood WI
- Trent Valley Tanget
- Mansfield Ladies
- Arnold National Womens Register
- Carlton & Gedling U3A
- Worksop Ladies Probus
- Bingham Garden Club
- Over The Rainbow
If you are ready to book a Tour & Talk, please contact us today.