- our flowers are fragrant, seasonal and freshly picked directly from the Flower Pod garden when in season
- some flowers are carefully sourced from local markets to supplement our own stock when required
- the environment is so important to us and our customers. Wherever possible we avoid the use of non-recyclable materials and unfriendly products. For example, our posies are often supplied in beautifully decorated up-cycled baked bean tins!
- with over 120 varieties of flower grown, your choice is vast. However, the informal Flower Pod style is similar in most of our arrangements. Please visit the photo galleries in each section for some inspiration of what’s possible
- once you have an idea of what you want to order, just contact us or visit Flower Pod and we will help you finalise your requirements
- we are not a high-street florist, or a supermarket, so your arrangements are made to order, especially for you. No two will ever be the same. This may take a little longer but our customers tell us it is worth the wait. Please allow up to 24 hours from point of order
- local delivery to Southwell can be arranged at a cost of £5 per delivery. However, many of our customers collect from Flower Pod as they like to visit the site and meet the floristry team in person
- as Flower Pod develops we plan to have regular flower stalls in local towns and will introduce a broader delivery service. Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up with the latest developments