Tours and Talks
Booking a Tour & Talk is one of the best ways to discover more about Flower Pod, meet the people involved and see our wonderful gardens.
You can book any time of year and have the choice of visiting Flower Pod and touring the site or we will come to your organisation and provide a visual presentation.
The site visit lasts approximately two hours and includes:
- refreshments….this usually involves cake!
- introduction to Reach Learning Disability & Flower Pod
- tour of Flower Pod site and garden (or visual presentation if off-site)
- presentation on Flower Pod as a Social Enterprise – the challenges we face and the fun we have!
- raffle draw for a beautiful fresh Flower Pod bouquet
There is a charge per head and we request that we raise additional income via donations and a raffle draw for a Flower Pod bouquet. We are happy to discuss alternative ideas should you have suggestions.
Groups that have recently booked a Tour & Talk include:
- Brackenhurst Country Women’s Club
- Norwell Gardening Club
- The Stocks Ladies Luncheon Club
- Clarborough & District WI
- Elston Garden Group
- West Bridgford U3A
- Elston Garden Club
- Mapperly Gardening Group
- Church of England Flower Arrangers
- Doorwood WI
- Trent Valley Tanget
- Mansfield Ladies
- Arnold National Womens Register
- Carlton & Gedling U3A
- Worksop Ladies Probus
- Bingham Garden Club
- Over The Rainbow
If you are interested in booking a Tour & Talk, please contact us.