Since companies introduced Corporate Volunteering Days as part of their CSR strategy, opportunities have been created for Social Enterprises like Flower Pod to collaborate and provide a great team building experience for those taking part.
Group Volunteering Days really do compliment the regular support received from our personal volunteers, especially by helping complete those larger tasks that would otherwise be impossible throughout the year.
- group sizes from 2 to 50
- wide range of purposeful tasks through the year; just a few examples:
- willow weaving / fence building
- clearing ponds
- path laying
- marquee erection and dismantling
- support with events
- wreath making
- confetti and floristry activities
- bonfires and waste management
- pre-visit to site to agree plan for the day and make H&S assessment
- dedicated Flower Pod staff supervision on the day
- planning for optimizing staff team building opportunities
- publicity on social media after event
- liquid refreshments provided
Some of the companies who have participated at Flower Pod:
Please contact us to arrange your corporate volunteering day.